Monday, February 2, 2009

My niece Attalia's baptism







This weekend my niece Attalia was baptized and it was probably the most fun I have had in a while! Not only that but it was such a spiritual experience as well. Attalia looked beautiful in her gorgeous white dress. (it looked like a wedding dress). After the baptism they had this huge party for her at Thanksgiving pointe and all of there close friends and family were there to support her! There was a delicious dinner, awesome performances by Madeline, ballroom dancers, my Dads Band, and at the end a DJ! We partied it up by dancing like crazy and I just had a blast! My husband Hans usually does not dance but he decided that he would dance with me to make my day and indeed it did! It was so so so fun!!!!!

3 comments:

Esther said...

Wow! That looks like fun! I thought it was a wedding celebration at first, your family knows how to party :)

thewestenskows.blogspot.com said...

What a fun wedding! I can't believe how big your little girl is getting and I love all of her cute bows! We are not trying for another one for about a year. They are a lot of work but so fun. (As I'm sure you know!)

Lisa Loeffler said...

I love your new blog look by the way! I love how I have a mouthful of food in one of the pictures! It's funny because the video and some of the photos taken at Aspen's baptism have me stuffing my face too! How embarrassing! Oh well, that's me - I love to eat! It was a very wonderful day and I'm so glad you all had fun! I thought it turned out amazing as well! I love Lilah - she looks beautiful!