Thursday, February 5, 2009

Coupon Party!!!!

Okay so I am so excited about this!!!!! I am hosting a coupon party and I am so motivated right now to save some money on groceries. I would much rather save the money or spend it on something new! I am sure you all know how I feel! So on Tuesday Feb 10th at my clubhouse at 6:30 we will be having this class. I have many friends who have taken this class and saved a lot like a lot LOL! I have a friends who buys $175 worth of groceries and only ends up spending around $45- $50 it is so cool! I hope to see you all there! Again it is at my clubhouse on Tuesday the 10th at 6:30. Call me with any questions!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

brooke and josh said...

Loni, I will definatly try to be there...Especially because you always throw the coolest parties...Wahooo!

Lisa Loeffler said...

Have fun saving money without me cause I can't make it :( What an awesome idea, though! I used to think I was the coupon queen!

Chuck and Julie Browne said...

WHAT? I just saw this. I want to know about this stuff.