Sunday, March 8, 2009

The loves of my life!

I have been thinking lately how lucky I am to have my wonderful,gorgeous,talented,sweet,generous husband and to have such a beautiful, sweet, fun, happy baby girl! I am so so lucky and thank my Heavenly Father daily for such a wonderful life and family! I cannot believe how quickly my marriage has flown by! I have been married now for almost 4 years and it has been so awesome! My husband treats me so well and he works so hard for me and DaLilah and I just love him so much! I also cannot believe how quickly the last 8 mo have gone by! DaLilah has grown so fast and I just look at her while she is sleeping and cherish every moment bc I know I will not get this back! So if you ever hear me complain again about how hard it is to be a mother just give me a good slap in the face! I just want to tell them both how much I love them and appreciate them!!!! XOXOXOXOXO!!!!





7 comments:

Dallin and Trisha said...

You have such a cute family!

Esther said...

So cute! I like reading about how others are so thankful for their family. You are a beautiful little family!

Becky said...

Man, you guys are a cute family!

erin said...

Loni I have one word... ADORABLE

The Hansons said...

I'm so glad you have a blog. It's a great way to stay connected. My blog is hansonhaven.blogspot.com, and I don't have very many posts because I'm new at it, but you can check it out if you want.

Chuck and Julie Browne said...

I already feel huge, can't wait for the next four months!! yea...

Your baby is so cute, I cant wait to have a little person...

Lisa Loeffler said...

I love how positive and happy you are! Indeed you are blessed with a beautiful family!