Friday, October 3, 2008

DaLilah's Blessing

Sunday Sept 28th DaLilah was blessed! I know she is 3 months but we wanted Hans side of the family to be here from Arkansas and I am so glad we waited! Hans gave DaLilah such a beautiful blessing and even though she cried the entire time my awesome sister Lisa wrote the entire thing down for me so I can read it, and i read it almost daily. Thanks Lisa! I am so lucky to have Hans, he loves his daughter so much and was so emotional the whole time. HE IS SO SWEET! Even though she cried the whole time it was funny bc that is just her big personality. After the blessing we had a small lunch over at the Bluffdale park and we had such a good time with our family and friends! I honestly feel so loved that our loved ones were there to support us and our sweet new baby! Thanks you guys!






4 comments:

Hillary Corpuz said...

haha. that is hilarious that she is crying.. you look Good!!

Lisa Loeffler said...

I love that picture of her with Grandma! Make sure you send her a copy - she will love it! I can't believe she's crying AGAIN in that picture!

Unknown said...

I didn't even know she was getting blessed Loni! I think you sent the invite to our old address. This is a great picture! I am sorry we missed it.

heidi larsen said...

she's such a doll. i don't think that 3 months is long to wait. we blessed all of our girls at around 3 months. i think maybe even 4 months for one of them...