Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Daddy and Daughter weekend





I am so excited that I got some pics of Hans and Lilah last weekend just hanging out. It is so fun (but very challenging) having our own little family and just spending time at home. We all love to all get in bed around 9:00 and just watch TV. It is so funny bc DaLilah can watch TV for a long time before getting bored. She is just so little so I think it is hillarious! I also think it is so funny how she is looking more and more like her Dad every day. They are twins and both very darling!

5 comments:

brooke and josh said...

How Fun! Now its josh's turn... JK. they are so cute together and hans is such a cute daddy!

Brittany said...

haha that is so cute!! That is so awesome that she will watch tv. Lex will glance at it once in a while. She has a very short attention span. Busy busy body. She is a 2 year old in 6 month body! haha

Hillary Corpuz said...

are they watching UFC? I see she has her boxing gloves on.. hehe

Lisa Loeffler said...

I can't believe how much she looks like her daddy! Soooo darling and look.....she's not crying!

heidi larsen said...

i think it's wonderful that she likes to watch tv! how cute!