Friday, August 29, 2008

Naked!


My little chubby DaLilah loves to cry! And she is so cute when she cries but sometimes it is a little much lol! Whenever we are in the car and we stop at a stop light she starts screaming. She is so spoiled. And whenever her binki falls out of her mouth she squeals until we put it back in. So the other night she wouldn't stop. Both me and Hans tried whatever we could and she was just being so stubborn. So I was going to give her a bath and put her to bed and let herself cry herself to sleep. So I put her in her crib and started undressing her. Right away she stopped crying and then when she ended up naked she started smiling, cooing and kicking her little legs. What can I say she loves being naked. I can't blame her though lol! Oh yeah and look how chubby she is getting! I have always wanted a little chubby one :)

10 comments:

Brittany said...

hey yeah lex didnt fit into anything for a while... but when she did start to fit into them she grew really fast and only got to wear things once or twice. Have you washed them... cause they really shrink!!!

Brittany said...

haha sorry to comment again... i just wanted to comment on what you said... seriously that is what lex did in the car. had to have her binkie all the time and when it fell out which was every 3 minutes... she would scream. She is slowly growing out of that!
but good freakin luck!!! hahaha

Hillary Corpuz said...

LONI! You totally spoiled her!

She is getting very CHUBB

heidi larsen said...

she's a little doll! i think if she wants to be naked, she should be! right! you can't get away with that for very long in life! ;)

Studio 7 Interior Design, Kristen Rockwood said...

Hey loni! Good to see you're doing so well! Congrats on baby DaLilah! :)

heidi larsen said...

loni~ thanks for the adorable baby announcement! that is so neat that dalilah was born on both her grandma's b-days! how special is that!

Lisa Loeffler said...

That double chin is killing me! I miss her sooooooo much!!!!

The Gray Fam said...

Ah she is so cute! Addison loves being naked too!!! But do ya blam em? My hair started falling out about a week before i posted that post and it hasn't really stopped since.. I hope that it doesn't happen to you but from what my friends are saying it doesn't last very long.. So i will keep my fingers crossed that it doesn't happen to you.. So I now have fridays off of work so what do you say we get together???

Unknown said...

She is getting so chubby and is soooo delicious!

Lisa Loeffler said...
This comment has been removed by the author.