Tuesday, August 12, 2008

1 1/2 monthes old!!





My little baby DaLilah is growing up!! NOOOOOOOOO! JUSTKIDDING! It has been a blast watching her learn and grow on a daily basis. She is so smart.....she already knows how me and Hans work. She knows that if she cries long enough Hans will go get her regardless of what I say and she knows that I will feed her as much as she wants regardless of what other people say. What can I say she is already getting spoiled. GREAT! But, how can you not spoil someone so cute?? LOL :) This last month she is learning to hold up her head and can stand up with our help.... of coarse. She has very strong legs, neck, and one heck of a grip! She is my precious and I can't believe how fast she is growing! I LOVE HER!!!!

6 comments:

Brittany said...

haha dont ya love it?... Lexey changes everyday!!!

Brittany said...

wow... she is so girly! i wish lex had hair. haha. loni i do live in utah!

Jan said...

she is beautiful Loni!

The Gray Fam said...

Hey Cute Girl. I would love to get together and just have a nice girls night out! Do you think you and brook would be able to get away from the little ones for one night? Let me know!!

Hillary Corpuz said...

She is so cute, you are spoiling her just right it sounds like, another Loni on our hands.. hah ha!!

Lisa Loeffler said...

Look how gorgeous my niece is! I can't believe she's holding her head up already! I'm missing everything!!! Thanks for the blogworld to keep me involved!