Saturday, October 24, 2009

Thank you!

I just want to quickly say thank you to all of those who accept me for who I am! I am a very OPEN person and tell everyone anything and everything about me and what is going on in my life! As you can see I posted some pics of my baby girl DaLilah and her being potty trained. I am so proud of her and that is why I shared those pics! To those of you who may have gotten offended..... just go ahead and skip looking at my blog bc again I am a very open person and plan to share on my blog what is going on in my life and what I am excited about! Again, thanks to all my friends and family who listen to me and accept me for the crazy girl that I am. Love ya much!

5 comments:

Mitch said...

Yes i love you Loni! Have people been retarded and rude to you? Don't worry about anyone else but yourself! I love all your posts! You need to post more often!

-Brittany <3

Stephanie said...

Awww, you making that post leads me to believe that, like Brittany said, people haven't been that nice and that just stinks - I'm sorry! You are great (and I don't even know you that well)...I laugh when I read your posts, especially this one, because you remind me of me. I am a pretty open book too and sometimes I may say things and think about them later. I know people think I'm "interesting", but I'm so glad that you are who you are and aren't ashamed of it! :)

Mikah said...

I think it's all great! Keep doing what you do and being you!

brooke and josh said...

I love you loni! You are an amazing mother!Lilah couldn't have asked for a better mom.

Hillary Corpuz said...

Loni.. never doubt yourself, if people are offended, smile. You have been such an amazing example to me of how to thouroughly love people, I love that you posted a pic of Lilah's poopie. She may not though in 15 years. hahahaha